If you are a homeowner, allow us to give your home the occasional electrical checkup to ensure wiring, circuit breakers, and outlets are in good working order and used safely.
- > Replace any frayed wires in your house.
- > Replace any wobbly or loose fitting outlets.
- > Breakers tripping repeatedly require attention.
- > Childproof outlets with tamper-resistant receptacles.
- > Don’t leave extension cords plugged in when not in use.
- > Ensure outlets near any water source are GFCI protected.
- > Ensure all plugs / cords are a safe distance away from a heat source.